Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Savory Orange Chicken

I made this up a few weeks ago and it has been a hit in our home ever since. I wanted Chinese food for dinner but didn't want to go out to eat. So what did I do? Made my own of course! I made the Healthy Pan Fried Rice and this delicious Orange Chicken. This is a good one, I'm telling ya!



Savory Orange Chicken

3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts - Cubed
1 c. Russian Salad Dressing'
1 medium Orange Juiced - cutting the leftover "orange sections" that hold the juice
2 T. Dried Mined Onion
2 cubes Beef Bouillon

In a bowl combine the Russian Salad Dressing, Orange Juice and "chunks", Minced Onion and Beef Bouillon Cubes. Place the cubed chicken in a greased 8x8 pan. Pour the orange "sauce" over the chicken. Bake at 350 for 40-45 min. Until Chicken is done. DELISH!

*Serve over Brown rice or with Healthy Pan Fried Rice. 
*This is also scrumptious with Fresh Crumb Green Beans


Linking up Here
I was featured at Dessert Now, Dinner Later on Sweet and Savory Saturday's #6! (I guess 6 is my lucky number with link parties!)

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good and SO easy!! I am loving your blog! Following now and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. ;) Come stop by my blog if you get a chance! Hope you're having a great week so far!

    Best,
    Jen @ Yummy. Healthy. Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn....Just wanted you to know that I featured your Orange Chicken on this weeks link party at The Patriotic Pam (http://www.thepatrioticpam.com/2013/03/wowza-weekend-link-party-6.html). Please come by and grab the feature button to display!
    Congrats.
    Pam @ The Patriotic Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy! We love Chinese food but because of my daughters Peanut Allergy we don't get to eat it at all. This will be perfect to make at home :)

    I'd love for you to link up at The Best Blog Recipes @The Weekend re-Treat!. The party is going on right now till Sunday night.

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delish, I saw you featured on Dessert Now Dinner Later. I was also featured Thai Coconut Chicken Soup--also delish. Glad I found your blog. I'll drop by often.

    ReplyDelete