Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

7 Water Add-Ins

I love to add things to my water to liven it up a bit. Don't you ever get tired of plain old water? Well I sure do. Over the past 2 weeks I have been trying different things and came up with 7 different water add-ins. They were all great in different ways. I have my plastic cup with a lid and straw I would fill up with water and add something new almost every day. It has been so fun to see what I like and don't. It's almost like trying different flavors of drinks. But this way you get the amount of water you are supposed to everyday! Try a few this week and see which ones are your favorite. 




Reading top to bottom- left to right

Raspberry -Lime 
(Favorite - but the raspberries kept going through the straw so I would get a little fruit in my mouth which I didn't mind all that much. I love raspberries )

Strawberry
(Very refreshing and and sweet)

Lemon 
(I have always loved just plain lemon water)

Lime
(Tart and different from lemon)

Orange
(Very sweet - I love the more tart ones myself)

Cucumber 
(Very fresh and subtle) 

Lemon -Lime 
(Very tart! You only need 1 slice of each in your water, I would come back after a few min. and have a CRAZY PUCKER face when I took a sip! ha ha )


Linking up here

5 comments:

  1. What fun ideas! I think I'll try some.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog post. This week on Ducks 'n a Row is unusual. I am co-hosting two hops and moved my Wonderful Wednesday hop to Tuesday - live now - this week only to make room for them all. Called it "Toasty Tuesday" LOL! Stop by!

    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flavoring my water. These are some great ideas I especially love the raspberries and limes. And am litting forehead thinking...now why have I never even thought of strawberries?!?! LOL Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the raspberry lime would definitely be my favorite! I'll trying that one out! :)

    Thanks for linking up at Much Ado About Monday. We hope to see you back next week!

    ~Emily
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these suggestions. I recently gave up Diet Coke and all artificial sweeteners, so this list is wonderful for me since I sometimes crave a little flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, healthy ideas! Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays #12!

    ~Amber
    Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete