Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

7 different Grilled Refrigerator Biscuits

This was a total weird idea that became genius! ha ha! I had these refrigerator biscuits that I had planned to use in a different way, but the idea fell through. So what was I to do with this roll of biscuits that I have NEVER used before?! Well I am a CHOPPED fanatic. It's a show on the food network, if you haven't seen it, it is addicting! My niece Carly and I, that's our thing. Anyway, the past few episodes I've watched they made these flat breads with the already prepared pizza dough in the refrigerator for their appetizer round. So I thought to myself why couldn't I make a flat bread out of refrigerator biscuits? So I did! The crispiness of the "crust/bread" was FANTASTIC! So this whole week I will show you the 7 different ways I used these "flavor added" grilled refrigerator biscuits!

 "Stay tuned all week to see what I've come up with!"



Flavors of this week's featured flat breads:
Plain
Parmesan & Basil
Chili Powder & Cumin
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Powder & Parsley
Cinnamon & Sugar
Sugar


Things you need:
1 rolling pin
1 can refrigerator biscuits
1 "George Foreman" Grill
(added spices)


Roll out the biscuit dough...


And grill until golden brown!


Don't forget to come back to see the results!



Linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment