Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Posting these cookies reminded me of a sign my sister has in her house it says, 
"Raisin cookies disguised as chocolate chip cookies are the reason I have trust issues"

We were raised to love chocolate, and this is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie in the world.

My dear Young Women's President made these for us one Wednesday Night Activity and I was in HEAVEN! I begged for the recipe and that's when we came up with the idea of having a recipe swap night. She brought her recipe I kept bugging her for, and I've had it ever since. These are LITERALLY MY FAVORITE COOKIE EVER!  It is like banana chocolate chip bread in your mouth. HALLELUJAH!  When I made these my husband was just as shocked as I was to know I haven't posted these yet. So here they are, the best cookies in the world! You can thank me later. ;)




Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
(This makes a BIGGG Batch)

2 Ripe Bananas - mashed
1 c. Apple Sauce
2 eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
Mix all in one bowl

1 c. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Baking Soda
2 c. Flour
2 c. Old fashioned Oats
1 c. Chocolate Chips

Combine all together in a bowl, when done add the "wet" ingredients and mix well.

The dough will be sticky.

Drop by rounds onto a greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Remove onto cooling racks and eat with a glass of milk! DELISH!



Linking up here

3 comments:

  1. Just shared this amazing recipe in the first installment of my holiday roundup "Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!". Would love it if you'd stop by. :)
    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so yummy...I'll be making them over the weekend. =0)
    Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - Now following your blog via GFC and hope you'll link up your lovely blog with me at Meet & Greet this week.
      ~Kim
      2justByou

      Delete