Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Pizza Bites

I am crazy about pizza, I mean who isn't? But it takes way to much time to make (I am very impatient when I'm hungry), especially for lunch. As I have said before, I hate cooking for lunch. I never want to make a big meal because I am already doing that for dinner, but yet, I am hungry for something other than leftovers. So... here is another one of my favorites. Pizza Bites. This is so fast and delicious it will Blow Your Mind! Bread, Bruschetta, French Bread, Italian anything really. Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, and Pepperoni if you'd like. Literally only 4 ingredients, only 3 without Pepperoni. HOLY YUMM, and FAST!
This is a fabulous appetizer too. I mean come on, who doesn't love pizza?!


Simple Steps to Pizza Bites

1. Cut your bread into even slices

2.Spread Tomato Sauce over each piece

3. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese over top

4. Add a Pepperoni to each slice if desired

5. Broil in the oven until golden


PURELY DELICIOUS




Linking up here

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, who doesn't love pizza? I make similar pizza bites, with a spicy hot sauce instead of the tomato sauce and some red bell pepper pieces for extra yumminess.

    ReplyDelete