Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The "Man" Omelet

I just found this picture. This was a picture I took in my first month of blogging, not bad for a beginner Eh?! I never posted it! It makes me laugh because my husband wanted so badly to have one of HIS meals on the blog. So this is why it's called The "MAN" Omelet. It has Mushrooms, Onions, Cilantro, Jalapeno, and Spinach over an egg omelet.  So its basically an inside out omelet. My husband went through a omelet phase. This was his breakfast for a good 2 months. So here it is... the ultimate protein packed omelet of the day! 




The "MAN" Omelet

In a skillet with 1 T. Olive Oil, place...
1 handful of fresh or frozen mushrooms,
1/2 onion chopped
1 handful of spinach
1 jalapeno (seeded for the faint of heart, THAT'S ME!) chopped
1/2 handful of cilantro chopped
dash or two with salt and pepper

While the veggies are being sauted and cooked... in a small well oiled pan, crack and place 3 eggs, dash with salt. Let cook until bubbly and with a spatula flip like a pancake. (This is how we make ours, if you make your Omelets differently, power to ya!)
When eggs are done, place on a plate and pour sauted veggies over top. 



Linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment