Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Give Thanks

I'm teaching the lesson this Sunday for the Young Women of our church. I'm talking and sharing a lesson on gratitude. I am so excited to teach this lesson. Gratitude is something that is very near to my heart. I love to look around and see God's hand in everything. There is so much I am grateful for, and to remember just how much I am grateful for, I started a gratitude notebook a few years ago. This little notebook is nothing special, it is just a small spiral ringed notebook you can get for $.50, but it's mine. I write in it every Sunday, it's my goal to never repeat something I've written before. Even if it is just 5 things a Sunday, it adds up fast. It's amazing the things you see in life that you take for granted.
This is the handout I made for the Young Women. Hopefully they put it somewhere where they can remember to always Give Thanks.

I am also printing and framing this for a Thanksgiving decoration. Just an idea.





Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment