Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Grilled Chicken & Hummus Panini

Need to treat yourself to a fun lunch? How about a Sandwich and Pasta combination? I felt like I was in a restaurant! I had my Chicken Pesto Fettuccine in a bowl on one side, and this Grilled Chicken & Hummus Panini on the other. Talk about HEAVEN! I don't think I have EVER made a better lunch for just me! You would have thought it was my birthday or something. But it was just a good day! Super simple and blasts of flavor in every bite!



Grilled Chicken & Hummus Panini

2 Pieces of Italian bread - any bread works - I love sourdough
1/2 chicken breast- grilled with salt and lemon pepper
3-4 leaves fresh spinach
1 dollop Homemade Hummus 

Layer the chicken spinach and hummus how you want, grab a grill (I used my George Foreman Grill). Grill, until it's golden brown and crisp. Serve with Chicken Pesto Fettuccine. YUM!




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment