Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

S'mores Popcorn

Popcorn anyone?
I am missing summer and camping already and I'm CRAVING S'MORES! I made this a couple weeks ago for a combined YM & YW activity and there was not one morsel to be found at the end. Talk about a home run! From the Graham Cracker Crumbs to the Melted Semi-Sweet Chocolate and the Melted Marshmallow this was like a dream in a bite. I can't wait to have a popcorn party! If you love this one, you will love my White Chocolate Oreo Popcorn I made previously! 




S'mores Popcorn:

2 Big bowls freshly popped popcorn
3/4 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 bag big marshmallows
1 pkg. Graham Crackers (crushed finely)

Crush your Graham Crackers in a blender, mixer, or in a ziploc bag with a hammer or rolling pin (Whatever WORKS!). Place the Graham Cracker Crumbs over the popped popcorn. Melt the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in a double boiler (a pan with boiling water and a glass or metal bowl on top) Place the melted chocolate over the popcorn and graham cracker crumbs, and mix together. Melt the Large Marshmallows in a glass bowl in the microwave. I did 20 seconds, stirred, then 10 seconds. Everyone's microwave works differently. Keep a careful watch so it doesn't burn. When done place the melted marshmallows over the chocolate/graham cracker popcorn and mix all together. 
DELISH!



Linking up here

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Brooklyn! It is so weird for me [still!] to think of you as a mother of two! But you have always been so creative and artistic and crafty! It will be fun to check out your posts and definitely swipe your recipes and YWs ideas! I will be trying this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! We usually only break out the popcorn popper around Christmas, but I'm definitely going to save this recipe to try this year!

    ReplyDelete