Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Earrings - Organized

Doesn't EVERYONE get jewelry for Christmas? I know all of the girls in our family does. Well this comes to show that maybe a new way of organizing that jewelry is in order.
I love seeing all of the different ideas to display earrings on line, but I am always drawn to the more practical solutions. I've grown up with one of these in my drawer, and I would like to share it with you! This is an egg carton. I didn't paint it or change it in anyway. I like the brown color because I don't lose my dark earrings or my white pearls in it.
It's always fun to see people hanging their earrings on lace, or screens to keep them organized. I would love to do that one day, but I am a BUSY mom, so when I need earrings, I need them fast. And when the time comes that I take them off, I need to drop them quickly so little hands don't take them away.
This works for me. Maybe it will work for you! 



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment