Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sweet Chocolate Chip Muffins

I love chocolate chip muffins. That's all there is to it. I've been making these muffins for a long time. My oldest sister Candace gave me a small recipe book when I graduated High School and this was a recipe that was in there. I have since tweaked the recipe a little bit, but they are still delicious as ever! These are a great breakfast or treat for any occasion. 



Sweet Chocolate Chip Muffins

Cream together: 
 1 c. Sugar 
1/2 c. Oil & 1 T. Butter    (You can substitute 1/2 c. Applesauce)

Add: 
1 egg
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda dissolved in 1 c. Milk
2 tsp.vanilla
dash of salt
1 handful of chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)

Mix well then pour batter into muffin cups with paper liners.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes

(This makes about 18 muffins)




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment