Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

Blackberry Parfait

I'm pretty sure I just found my new addiction for breakfast. This blackberry parfait was unbelievable! I tried not only a new yogurt, but a new berry and my new Chunky Nutty Healthier Granola! HOLY YUM! Put all of this together and you have a perfect petite breakfast, snack or dessert. DELISH!


Layers:
Bottom layer: Pina Colada Yogurt - DELISH - greek, vanilla, plain whatever your heart desires
Middle Layer - Black Berries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, any berry really.

Why layer like this? So the granola doesn't touch the yogurt- it would get soggy

Layer in a jar with a sealed lid and take this to work, or on the go!



http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/06/red-white-and-blueberry-parfait.html



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment