Image Map

Monday, June 9, 2014

Marinated Pineapple Chicken Sandwich

Love grilled chicken? Well this marinated chicken sandwich will satisfy your taste buds VERY easily. Marinate your chicken in a bag over night and enjoy a flavorful dinner the next day. This is delicious by itself, but when you add in the grilled pineapple this sends the sandwich into overdrive! MMMMmmm! Delish!
I first tried this sandwich on a trip at my Aunt and Uncle's house. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I'm pretty sure I ate 3 sandwiches. I begged for the recipe and my awesome Aunt was gracious enough to give it to me. So here I am, sharing it with you! Enjoy.


Marinated Pineapple Chicken Sandwiches

Marinade:
(Marinate the chicken breast halves over night)
1/2 c. Lemon Juice
1/2 c. Soy Sauce
1/2 c. Oil
3 T. Ketchup
2 tsp. Ground Ginger


Sauce for the sandwiches:
1/2 c. mayo
2 tsp. Terryaki Sauce
2 tsp. Honey
2 tsp. Ground Ginger

Grill the marinated chicken and pineapple to desired "done-ness". Place on a bun with lettuce and special sauce. As an option add onion and tomato slices. DELISH!




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment