Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2015

"Ye have done it unto me"

This is one of my all time favorite scriptures and quotes. And it just so happens that they go hand in hand with one another. 

I've had countless experiences where my needs were met through another. Either someone mentioned something that I needed to hear that day, or someone called or texted me right when I needed a little extra motivation. Have you had that happen to you?
 Or have you ever had a little feeling to go and call a random person or text them to see how they're doing? You were probably given that prompting for a reason, someone, somewhere, needs you.

 I know that we were not meant to be on this earth alone. We have family, friends, neighbors and loved ones all round us who were not placed in our lives by coincidence.

We all need each other, our needs are met through those around us. You'll never know all the good you can do in this world. 

Let our hands be the Lord's hands.









No comments:

Post a Comment