Image Map

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lemon Cake Cookies

These decadent drops of heaven are seriously amazing. Lemon Cake Cookies, you wouldn't believe they're made from a cake mix! Only 4 ingredients make these lovely ladies.

My mom and I were taste testing half of these cookies and she had mentioned that these would be perfect to serve for a shower. Baby showers, bridal showers etc. They're light and have the perfect flavor. I couldn't have agreed with her more! 

I don't know if I've ever said on this blog or not, but I have an obsession with cookies. I would rather have a soft cookie than a piece cake any day. And what flavor of cookie is my favorite you ask? I honestly would have to say it depends on my mood. Some days I need a sweet chocolate to satisfy that craving, and others I need a sweet/tart like these lemon cookies. 

Everyone has different moods and emotions, it's the same way with food. 
What is your mood food today?
The day I made these, mine was LEMON! DELISH!


Lemon Cake Cookies

1 Lemon Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 c. Oil
2 T. Lemon Juice

1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. 

2. Place by rounds on a greased cookie sheet.

3. Bake at 350' for 8 minutes


Need more delicious Cookie Ideas?
I've got you covered! 
http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/cookies.html

Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment