Image Map

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Cookies & Cream Cake Mix Cookies

I had a bunch of left over chocolate cookie crumbs after my attempt at my son's birthday cake. 

I put the extra chocolate crumbs in a zip bag and saved them for later. The day after the birthday party I remembered I volunteered to take a meal to a friend who just had knee surgery. I made them a meal and needed a dessert. I looked in my pantry for something quick. Everyone likes my cake mix cookies, but I only had a white cake mix in my cupboard. I ALWAYS have chocolate! Oh NO! What am I going to do with a white cake mix?! 

(Back track) Cookies and cream ice cream has been on my mind for the past few months. My husband and kids have always asked me what my favorite flavor of ice cream is, and I never could answer, I like so many! Well, I finally decided that my MOST favorite is cookies and cream! 
(I just wish there were more cookies in it! 
More cookies+less cream=perfect ice cream)

So, I saw the cookie crumbs and saw the white cake mix and a literal light bulb went off over my head. Our kitchen light sometimes flickers on and off. I took that as a good sign and went for it! 

These cookies were AWESOME! Keep this recipe in your back pocket for a quick delicious treat!



Cookies and Cream Cake Mix Cookies

1 White cake mix
2 Eggs
1/3 c. Oil
1/3 c. Chocolate Chips
1/2 c. Chocolate Cookie Crumbs (Oreo or Knock off Brand)

Mix all ingredients together. 
Scoop and roll batter into balls. 
Place them on a greased cookie sheet. 
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
Let cookies sit for 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.

Serve with cold milk! Yummm.....




http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment